The release of Usher’s second album My Way in the late 1990s saw his rise to fame. The successful recording artist has won 5 Grammy Awards and sold over 45 million records worldwide.
- Top and Middle Notes of lavender, pepper and violet leaf
- Base Notes of amber, leather, sandalwood and guaiac wood
- A refreshing after shave tonic infused with soothing lavender
- Top Notes of sea breeze, fruit and nutmeg
- Middle Notes of basil and bay oil
- Base Notes of guaiac wood, cashmere wood and sandalwood
- The Top Notes are red currant, freesia and apple bloom
- The Middle Notes are frangipani, apricot, jasmine and rose
- The Base Notes are amber, musk, vanilla, incense and cashmere
- The Top Notes are peach, freesia and osmanthus
- The Middle Notes are jasmine, honeysuckle and peony
- The Base Notes are woods, musk and praline
- Top Notes of bergamot, tangerine and cumquat
- Middle Notes of saffron and nutmeg
- Base Notes of leather and wood
Where can I buy Usher perfumes?
- Usher fragrances are available from StrawberryNet.